Today, I have something to share with you. As I keep writing about hidden unlocking tips and tricks of different types of modems like : Huawei, ZTE, Micromax, Alcatel, Doro, Aircel, Airtel, Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Idea, Reliance etc. Recently I have provided you a article Useful at Commands of Huawei Modems. Today, I am going to share with you how to send at Commands to your modem. It may help you in unlocking, enabling disabling virtual CD ROM or it may be useful to repair your modem also. There are many tools available over the internet for send AT-Commands to USB Modems. But you can use DC-unlocker as the best for free. I am going to share this article to you with the help of DC Unlocker software. I know that DC Unlocker is not free to use but it can work for this purpose free for you.
DC-Unlocker is a great program for unlocking Modems, Routers and Phones (a paid solution, one have to purchase credits to unlock).
Step by step guide to send At Commands in Huawei modems with DC Unlocker free:
1. First you need to download the DC Unlocker tool from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
2. Now install and run DC Unlocker app.
3. Insert your modem and close the dashboard of your modem.
4. Leave all setting as default and click on search icon.
5. Its will detect your modem.
6. Now delete everything which is in white text box (by selecting text from mouse and clicking on delete button from keyboard) or simply go to the extreme below text and paste your command by right click from the mouse.
7. After pasting the command hit enter from keyboard and your command will be executed as you can see in the above screenshot.
Enjoyed my article then why you are not sharing my articles with Facebook, Google Plus or via twitter.
You can subscribe via email also to get my article frequently by email.