I have already provided the unlocking solution of Spain Vodafone R205 Pocket WiFi MiFi router, R205 Vodafone Internet Key, UK R205 Vodafone WiFi MiFi router, and Huawei E585 Ver B R205 Vodafone New Zealand WiFi router. There are so many another countries R205 Huawei Mobile routers are also unlockable, which I have mentioned in another article. HUAWEI R205 Mobile WiFi is a high-speed packet access universal serial bus (USB) modem. It is a multi-mode wireless terminal for SOHO (Small Office and Home Office) and business professionals.
- HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS 2100/900/850 MHz, EDGE/GPRS/GSM 1900/1800/900/850 MHz
- High Speed Packet Access Plus(HSPA+)
- High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA)
- High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA)
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS)
- Enhanced Data rates for Global Evolution (EDGE)
- General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)
- Global System for Mobile communications (GSM)
- HSPA+ packet data service of up to 21 Mbit/s
- HSPA (HSUPA/HSDPA)/UMTS packet data service of up to 14.4 Mbit/s
- EDGE/GPRS packet data service of up to 236.8 Kbit/s
- UMTS/GSM Short Message Service (SMS)
You can connect the R205 with the USB interface of a computer, or connect the R205 with the Wi-Fi. In the service area of the HSPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/GSM network, you can surf the Internet and send/receive messages/emails cordlessly. The R205 is
fast, reliable, and easy to operate. Thus, mobile users can experience many new features and services with the R205. These features and services will enable a large number of users to use the R205 and the average revenue per user (ARPU) of operators will increase substantially.
- HSPA+ (DL) data service of up to 21 Mbit/s
- HSPA+ (UL) data service of up to 5.76 Mbit/s
- HSDPA (DL) data service of up to 14.4 Mbit/s
- HSUPA (UL) data service of up to 5.76 Mbit/s
- UMTS PS domain data service of up to 384 Kbit/s
- EDGE packet data service of up to 236.8 Kbit/s
- GPRS packet data service of up to 85.6 Kbit/s
- PS domain data service based on UMTS and GSM
- SMS based on CS/PS domain of GSM and UMTS
- Built-in DHCP Server, DNS RELAY and NAT
- Plug and play (PnP)
- USB Extension Cable, easy to connect
- OLED screen
- Standard Micro USB interface
- Built-in UMTS and WLAN high gain antenna
- Micro Secure Digital Memory (microSD) Card
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MAC OS X 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7.
Data Services as USB Modem
After you connect the R205 and PC with a USB data cable, R205 driver is installed on the PC automatically and the shortcut of the WEB page is displayed on the PC desktops. You can configure APN on the R205 WEB page (or directly use the default settings) and set up a network connection. Then you can send or receive E-mail, access the network through wireless connection, and download files through wireless data channels.
Data Services as Wireless Modem
The Vodafone R205 can be used as a wireless modem when the Wi-Fi is enabled. You can access the Internet service through setting up the wireless network connection with the R205. A maximum of eight wireless users can access the R205 at the same time. You can set up the WLAN with the access point (AP) function.
Vodafone Huawei R205 supports message writing/sending/receiving. You can manage messages through the WEB page, such as an inbox, an outbox, and a draft.
Huawei E585 can be easily unlocked with a correct SIMlock code. Just change the SIM card and connect to PC with USB cable, login to the device and enter the code.