Today we are writing article about CDMA Workshop tool which is very effective tool to downgrade the Huawei modems and can be unlocked the modems via CDMA Workshop Tool. I am writing article about the downgrading of Idea Huawei E1732.
So, users just follow the step by step guide to unlock Idea Huawei E1732 modems for free. You can download the CDMA Workshop cracked version from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
Requirements to Unlock modem Via Downgrader :
- Before proceeding to any further step disable your antivirus of your system. (Because your antivirus will treat CDMA workshop software as a potentially harmful file and will delete it, so just disable and then proceed for download and unlocking process).
- Download both files mentioned in the download needs.
- Make sure that your modem is detected in your PC or laptop and note down the port number where your modem is detected.
- Now insert any SIM excluding idea network.
Step by step guide to Unlock Modem Via Downgrader :
- Disable your antivirus till the unlocking process is finished.
- Insert the modem in your computer or laptop.
- Go to device manager (My Computer – Properties – Device Manager) – Ports(COM & LPT) – Huawei Mobile Connect – 3G Application Interface (COM[X]), ‘X’ is the port number appear in your system. Note down the Port Number.
- Now open CDMA Workshop v2.7.0.EXE.
- Under the ‘MAIN’ tab select Port number (COM Settings (AT Mode)) Noted Earlier and click on the connect button.
- After that Click on Read Button.
- Now Go to Security Tab and Type “oooooo” in the box Under SPC. (This is the default code don’t try another code) Click on SPC button and then Send Button. Make sure that SPC will be Default (nv_read).
- Now Go to ’Memory tab’ in NV Items Section click to Read Button. A Confirmation box will appear just click Ok and you will see a NV items box.
- In the Box ‘Last NV’ Item type ’9999′ and Click on Ok button and save the file with any name as Idea E1732 .
- Now wait till the buffer reach 100% and your file will be saved . Now click Ok on the confirmation box.
You have successfully crossed the first step. Now time to upgrade the firmware.
- Now open E1732 Firmware Downgrade or Upgrade software which you have downloaded and run it and follow the steps and downgrade the firmware.
- At the end of downloading programs, You will get an Update Failure error message Don’t worry just click Ok and then finish.
- Unplug your Idea Netsetter and then plug in again and find the port number as you did above.
- Now Go to CDMA Workshop and select the Port, Then Go to ’Main’ tab and click on connect.
- Go to ’Memory’ Tab Click on NV Items and then Write Button. Click Ok on Confirm Box and Open dialog box will appear. Now choose the file which you have saved before (Idea E1732 file name we have given in example) and wait till buffer reaches 100%.
- An Information Dialog Box will appear as a success confirmation message.
- Click Ok & Go to ‘Main’ Tab and click on ’Disconnect’.
- Now close CDMA Workshop and Click No when a confirmation box appears.
- Now close everything and enable your Antivirus. Now you are done with the Unlocking.
Enjoy your unlocked modem with any another network provider sim.
Note : Users who want to unlock Idea Huawei E153 use this firmware E153_11.609.20.11.356 and all the steps above will be same.