Unlock Instructions for Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi / USB Modems – In some countries Huawei WiFI / MiFi / USB modems are very popular and people keeps purchasing the Huawei Pocket WiFI / MiFi / USB modems. But all these WiFI / MiFi / USB modems remains locked to a particular network and one can not use any another network providers sim on it. One need to unlock it to use another network providers sim. I have already written too many articles to unlock modems of Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, Micromax, Doro, Aircel, Airtel, Tata Docomo, Reliance, Idea, Pantek etc. Today, I am writing unlock about Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi routers. Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi routers are also like modem unlocking and can be unlocked with some software and the help of unlock code.
Some instructions to unlock your Huawei WiFi / MiFi routers :
1. Make sure your Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi device is fully charged.
2. First step in unlocking your Huawei WiFi / MiFi routers is that just insert a non acceptable Network sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router) SIM card into the device. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
3. Now just establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
4. Now try to browse any website and you will be redirected to 192.168.1.1/simlock.asp and prompted to input the 8 digits unlock code. Or if your Huawei WiFi / MiFi does not prompt for input the code then you can try to access directly to input the unlock code. Once you will insert the 8 digit key as unlock code then your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router will reset itself and your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router is unlocked. Now enjoy your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router in the whole world with any another network providers sim.
If the above mentioned Step 4 does not work then :
Connect your Huawei WiFi / MiFi device with PC and got to http://192.168.1.1 or http://pocket.wifi and login to your device’s dashboard at or . Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply. Now your WiFi / MiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or contact email@example.com to get unlock code for your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router in only 2$.
Users who like my post can like my Facebook Page.